Here are my top list of errors in using email at work. Can you name others?
2. Using the “reply all” when you are angry or reacting to someone’s email
3. Grammar or spelling errors
4. Using email when you should say it in person – too easy to misread your tone
5. Once written – realize it can and usually is forwarded to many people
6. Blind copies – it should be rare that you use this feature.
7. Attachments usually get lost on forwarding
8. Copying everyone including their boss to make your point- usually cost you when you do this.
Running to win – GTR